Back to Blog
Due to COVID and related IRS shutdowns, unless you already had a Power of Attorney in place with me before, I can not get transcripts for you. Until then here is how to get them yourself and upload to the client portal...
1. Go to IRS.gov
2. Select Get your Tax Record
3. Select Get Transcript Online
4. If you do not already have an account with the IRS, they will have you create an account and verify your identity.
5. Select your reason for needing one and hit the Go button.
6. Under Return Transcript, select the year you desire.
7. Save and/or print the file.
8. Upload to the client portal for us to help with a tax issue.
Contact Dana@DLFinancial.org for help on how to do this.